By continuing to shop we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies, otherwise you can find more information here.
Sushi and Sashimi
What to drink with... Sushi & Sashimi.
There are many different flavours in the generic sushi and sashimi title. For good all rounders throughout the meal, head towards Champagne or sparkling wine or a dry rosé, e.g. Domaine de la Croix Eloge Rosé, or Plot 22 Rosado or combine the two with our delicious Herbert Hall Sparkling Rosé. With sashimi, think clean and fresh for the food and the drink: dry wines, not too aromatic, which will complement the delicate fish, Grüner Veltliner, Verdicchio, Pinot Grigio. Sushi on the other hand includes rice and has a certain sweetness; complement this with a Riesling, Torrontés or a Sherry.
Items 1-12 of 25
- Clemens Busch Riesling Trocken Marienburg Rothenpfad GG, 2015MoselRiesling
From £37.70 per bottle
- Clemens Busch Riesling Trocken vom roten Schiefer, 2015MoselRiesling
From £21.60 per bottle
- Mother Rock Wines Force Majeure Chenin Blanc, 2018SwartlandChenin Blanc
From £15.90 per bottle
- Domaine Nadine Ferrand Pouilly Fuisse 'Eclat d'Amonite', 2016BurgundyChardonnay
From £22.00 per bottle
- Herbert Hall Rosé Sparkling Wine with Wooden Gift Box, 2014KentChardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir£56.00