By continuing to shop we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies, otherwise you can find more information here.
The wine region of Burgundy
Burgundy battles with Bordeaux to be the premier wine region not only in France but globally.
Wines tend to be mono-varietal: Pinot Noir for the reds and Chardonnay for the whites with red Gamay and white Aligoté as the poor relations. The region extends from Chablis in the north west right down to Beaujolais in the south, nearly as far as Lyon. The most prestigious heartland of Burgundy is around the region’s capital Beaune: Côte de Nuits, Côte de Beaune, and Côte Chalonnaise.
Items 1-12 of 77
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme Mazoyères-Chambertin Grand Cru, 2012Burgundy
From £651.00 per case
- Domaine de Montille Pommard 1er Cru 'Les Rugiens - Bas', 2016BurgundyPinot Noir
From £567.00 per case
- Domaine Fourrier Gevrey Chambertin 1er Cru Les Goulots VV, 2004BurgundyPinot Noir£1,232.00
- Domaine Francois Lamarche Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru, 2005BordeauxPinot Noir
From £169.00 per bottle
- Domaine de Montille, Nuits Saint Georges 1er Cru Aux Thorey, 2011BurgundyPinot Noir
From £55.80 per bottle
- Domaine Nadine Ferrand Pouilly Fuisse Climat 'Pouilly', 2017BurgundyChardonnay
From £34.00 per bottle
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme, Chambolle-Musigny 1er Cru 'La Combe d’Orveau', 2012BurgundyPinot Noir
From £85.00 per bottle