Château Calvimont

Château Calvimont
Located in the heart of the Graves region, alongside the river Garonne, Chateau Calvimont was originally owned by the Countess of Calvimont in the late 1700’s. The region was named after its’ poor soil covered by gravels which stored the heat from the sun during the daytime and released it to vineyards in the evening. People say that the vineyard in the Graves is one of the oldest in Bordeaux and the vines were planted 2000 years ago. In the 21st century, the adoption of newer technologies has enabled Xavier and Caroline Perromat, the present owner of the estate, to create truly expressive aromatic wines.
We can't find products matching the selection.