Cookies and Privacy
When someone visits www.honestgrapes.co.uk we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out simple things that could be useful to our business, such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site, or which pages are most popular. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone.
We guarantee the following:
- We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If you want us to know who you are, we figure you’ll register and tell us yourself.
- We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source.
- If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this.
- We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it and why we have collected it in the first place.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings.
To find out more about cookies, including how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Cookies – what are they?
- keeping a track of the session to facilitate your future use of the site and to identify if you join a registration pipeline.
- conducting research and diagnostics to improve Honestgrapes.co.uk’s content, products and services.
Cookies and Browser Settings
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Third Party Cookies