By continuing to shop we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies, otherwise you can find more information here.
What to drink with... mature Cheddar.
Cheddar cheese is made all over the world as the poor old Somerset village wasn’t able to get a protected designation of origin for its cheese.
A Chardonnay will really hit the spot whether it’s from Burgundy or Chile or Champagne – the bubbles will cleanse your palate between mouthfuls. If you fancy something smooooth, then try our Chilean Merlot, our Italian pseudo Amarone, Nebbiolo or Villa Gresti, our claret from St Emilion. Stronger alternatives would be our Malvasia, Sherry or even Vodka.
Items 1-12 of 125
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme Mazoyères-Chambertin Grand Cru, 2012Burgundy
From £651.00 per case
- Domaine de Montille Pommard 1er Cru 'Les Rugiens - Bas', 2016BurgundyPinot Noir
From £567.00 per case
- Domaine de Montille Beaune 1er Cru 'Les Aigrots' blanc, 2018BurgundyChardonnay
From £46.00 per bottle
- Clemens Busch Riesling Trocken Marienburg Rothenpfad GG, 2015MoselRiesling
From £37.70 per bottle
- Clemens Busch Riesling Trocken vom roten Schiefer, 2015MoselRiesling
From £21.60 per bottle