By continuing to shop we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies, otherwise you can find more information here.
What to drink with... Chicken Chasseur.
Chicken Chasseur is a warming, hearty meal and ideal for the slow cooker. Imagine walking through the front door to that wonderful aroma, knowing dinner can be on the table in five minutes. The succulence of this dish warms towards a red wine.
Any tannins in the wine will dry some of the liquid in your mouth. A persistent flavour needs a long-lasting wine too. New World or Old World – the choice is yours.
Items 1-12 of 125
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme Mazoyères-Chambertin Grand Cru, 2012Burgundy
From £651.00 per case
- Domaine de Montille Pommard 1er Cru 'Les Rugiens - Bas', 2016BurgundyPinot Noir
From £567.00 per case
- Domaine de Montille Beaune 1er Cru 'Les Aigrots' blanc, 2018BurgundyChardonnay
From £46.00 per bottle
- Clemens Busch Riesling Trocken Marienburg Rothenpfad GG, 2015MoselRiesling
From £37.70 per bottle
- Clemens Busch Riesling Trocken vom roten Schiefer, 2015MoselRiesling
From £21.60 per bottle