By continuing to shop we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies, otherwise you can find more information here.
Pizza alla Puttanesca
What to drink with... Pizza alla Puttanesca.
Although often used as a sauce with pasta, Puttanesca sauce can be spread on a pizza base to spice it up a little.
Using anchovies, garlic, chilies, capers and olives on your pizza, this will still be a rustic dish, so head for one of our Merlots, a Barbera from Northern Italy, Primitivo – ours comes from Puglia, Southern Italy. An Italian food friendly wine from South Africa is our Rooiberg Pinotage – smooth and fruity. If you like to stick to Italian wines with Italian food then, we’ve got a rather tasty Chianti and a blend of Nero d’Avola and Syrah from Sicily. A refreshing white wine would be our Falanghina from Campania, Italy.
Items 1-12 of 83
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme Mazoyères-Chambertin Grand Cru, 2012Burgundy
From £651.00 per case
- Antinori Badia a Passignano Chianti Classico Gran Selezione, 2015TuscanySangiovese
From £35.00 per bottle
- Domaine de Montille Pommard 1er Cru 'Les Rugiens - Bas', 2016BurgundyPinot Noir
From £567.00 per case
- Clemens Busch Riesling Trocken Marienburg Rothenpfad GG, 2015MoselRiesling
From £37.70 per bottle
- Clemens Busch Riesling Trocken vom roten Schiefer, 2015MoselRiesling
From £21.60 per bottle
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme, Chambolle-Musigny 1er Cru 'La Combe d’Orveau', 2012BurgundyPinot Noir
From £85.00 per bottle