By continuing to shop we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies, otherwise you can find more information here.
What to drink with... Braised Aardvark.
A braised dish, such as a casserole or stew, tends to involved long, slow cooking so you’ll get many layers of flavours to make a rich, hearty mouthfeel.
This sort of meal needs a more complex, full-bodied wine, probably red. A blend is ideal, for example our Côtes du Rhône from Château de Montfaucon is made from Carignan, Cinsault, Grenache and Syrah. Each grape variety brings a different characteristic and layer to the wine. If you prefer a single varietal wine, pick our punchy Malbec from Mendoza, Argentina or our scrummy Varner Foxglove Cabernet Sauvignon from California. There’s plenty to choose from. Bon appetit!
Items 1-12 of 86
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme Mazoyères-Chambertin Grand Cru, 2012Burgundy
From £651.00 per case
- Domaine de Montille Pommard 1er Cru 'Les Rugiens - Bas', 2016BurgundyPinot Noir
From £567.00 per case
- Clemens Busch Riesling Trocken Marienburg Rothenpfad GG, 2015MoselRiesling
From £37.70 per bottle
- Clemens Busch Riesling Trocken vom roten Schiefer, 2015MoselRiesling
From £21.60 per bottle
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme, Chambolle-Musigny 1er Cru 'La Combe d’Orveau', 2012BurgundyPinot Noir
From £85.00 per bottle