By continuing to shop we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies, otherwise you can find more information here.
What to drink with... pork belly.
Increasingly popular on restaurant menus, pork belly is seeing a resurgence at home too. With wine pairing, much depends on the sauce/marinade you’re using. Plain roast pork belly will be enhanced by a claret (Château Puy Castéra, Château de France Rouge), Pinot Noir (Aurelien Verdet) or a blend (Château de Montfaucon from the Rhône). If you’ve a little spice, then choose a smooth wine, like our Brownstone Winery Zinfandel from California. If you prefer a white, then a Riesling would go down a treat.
Items 1-12 of 83
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme Mazoyères-Chambertin Grand Cru, 2012Burgundy
From £651.00 per case
- Antinori Badia a Passignano Chianti Classico Gran Selezione, 2015TuscanySangiovese
From £37.00 per bottle
- Domaine de Montille Pommard 1er Cru 'Les Rugiens - Bas', 2016BurgundyPinot Noir
From £567.00 per case
- Clemens Busch Riesling Trocken Marienburg Rothenpfad GG, 2015MoselRiesling
From £37.70 per bottle
- Clemens Busch Riesling Trocken vom roten Schiefer, 2015MoselRiesling
From £21.60 per bottle