By continuing to shop we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies, otherwise you can find more information here.
What to drink with... Lamb Madras.
Madras spices include coriander, turmeric, cumin, chilli, mustard, fenugreek, and the inevitable secret ingredients, all named after the Indian town which is now known as Chennai.
This dish is quite hot and spicy so avoid tannins and high alcohol which will make the heat linger in the mouth. Opt instead for a smooth red which will have a calming effect on the spices, a Merlot, Zinfandel, Barbera, or our blend from Portugal, Beyra Tinto. If you prefer a white, then a fruity wine with perhaps a touch of sweetness will work: Famille Bougrier Chenin Blanc from Vouvray in the Loire.
Items 1-12 of 73
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme Mazoyères-Chambertin Grand Cru, 2012Burgundy
From £651.00 per case
- Domaine de Montille Pommard 1er Cru 'Les Rugiens - Bas', 2016BurgundyPinot Noir
From £567.00 per case
- Clemens Busch Riesling Trocken Marienburg Rothenpfad GG, 2015MoselRiesling
From £37.70 per bottle
- Clemens Busch Riesling Trocken vom roten Schiefer, 2015MoselRiesling
From £21.60 per bottle
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme, Chambolle-Musigny 1er Cru 'La Combe d’Orveau', 2012BurgundyPinot Noir
From £85.00 per bottle
- Villa Sparina Barbera del Monferrato Superiore Rivalta, 2014PiedmontBarbera
From £39.90 per bottle