By continuing to shop we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies, otherwise you can find more information here.
Please have a look at our FAQs below for the most common questions we get from our customers. If you can't find what you're looking for - or just fancy a chat - don't hesitate to call us on 020 3603 1646 or fill in this contact form. We're here to help!
How do I buy wine?
Simply add your favourite wines to your basket and checkout online. If you’d rather speak to one of our friendly wine gurus, just call 020 3603 1646 and place your order over the phone. We can’t accept payment over the phone, but we can create an invoice which can be emailed to you to pay online by card or BACS.
What is the Sommelier Selection?
The Sommelier Selection is a list of our most popular wines readily available with Fast & Free Delivery.
What are Club Offers?
Club Offers are limited time offers for exclusive wines. To minimise our environmental impact, we collate all the orders and then get the wines shipped direct from the winemaker in one go. This means delivery times vary for each offer. We keep an up-to-date list of all delivery times of our open club offers in this blog post.Our Club Offers are crowdsourced and work as follows:
- We make an offer based on an allocation agreed with our lovely winemakers
- You place your orders, usually in full cases of 6 or 12 and pay in advance
- We close the offer, collect all the orders together and ask the winemaker to deliver to us
- We deliver the wine to you
- Any remaining wine is offered, generally at a higher price, so that the people who have joined in the crowdfunded Club Offer get the best deal!
What is the Growers List?The Growers List gives you access to bottles and cases which, quite frankly, are rarely found anywhere else. Delivery times vary, so please see each wine for these details. If you have any queries or are interested in any of the wines on the list, please email our fine wine gurus.
What are the delivery options?UK Delivery
- We offer 'Express Delivery' (Free Next Day Delivery) as standard to all UK mainland addresses for orders over £75 that are placed before 1pm Monday to Thursday.
- We achieve a 97% success rate on deliveries arriving the following working day, provided the order is placed before 1pm Monday to Thursday.
- Orders over £75 but placed after 1pm will still benefit from 'Fast & Free Delivery', arriving in an estimated 1-3 working days.
- For orders under £75, 'Fast Delivery' is charged at £12.50, arriving in an estimated 1-3 working days.
Crowdsourced wines and wines on our Club Offers page may take longer to deliver. We will usually specify the delivery times on the product page, but if you cannot find that information, please view this blog post which is regularly updated with all delivery dates for recent club offers.
London Same Day Delivery
- We offer a London "Express Same Working Day Delivery" for orders placed before 11am.
- If placed after 11am, your delivery will be "Guaranteed Next Day".
- For orders over £75 London Same Day, delivery is charged at £15. For orders under £75 London Same Day, delivery is charged at £27.50.
- This option is available to most London postcodes (within a 12km radius of our office in Clapham) if ordered by 11am Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- If ordered after 11am on a working day, or on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday, you will receive your order the next working day.
- We may be able to organise a speedy courier for you, so please call or email us if you have a special request.
- Cost £30.00.
- We are now offering Saturday delivery to all UK mainland postcodes for orders placed between 1pm on Thursday and 1pm on Friday (excluding public holidays). This is optional at checkout, to be chosen in place of our standard 1 – 3 working day service.
- If you specifically need to place an order for Saturday delivery outside of the above times, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see if we can arrange this for you.
- Prices vary.
- International Deliveries are subject to international delivery fees specific for each country, which will be added at checkout based on the country of your delivery address.
- If you would like your wines delivered to outside of Europe, please email email@example.com so that we can find the best available rate for you.
In Bond Delivery
- Cost £15.00 inc VAT
Grower List Delivery
- Cost £25.00
- Delivery takes on average 2-3 weeks.
- Please let us know if you have an urgent request and we’ll do our best to help.
How do I keep track of my delivery?
- We use Royal Mail Parcelforce for most of our UK deliveries, and Brisqq for our same day deliveries within London. We find them fast and efficient, and you can advise us when you book as to where you would like your wine to be left, especially if you may not be in when the delivery is made.
- You will receive a tracking number via email and/or via text message if you provide a mobile number with your order.
- Parcelforce will also leave a card if you are out, so you can arrange re-delivery or pick up from your local main post-office. Note that only one further delivery attempt is included in the delivery charge. Subsequent attempts after this may incur a charge.
- If you have an issue with your order you can contact our logistics team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please read our T&Cs for full details.
How is my wine delivered?We take our green credentials very seriously and were awarded The Drinks Business Green Retailer of the Year 2018. Therefore, all our wine deliveries are delivered in fully recyclable packaging.
- Where possible we will re-use the original packaging from the winery thus saving on additional packaging materials.
- If this is not possible (because the packaging is not secure enough) we will repack the wines in very secure, fully recyclable cardboard packaging.
- We encourage our customers to reuse or recycle the wine packaging they receive from us.
My order arrived damaged. What do I do?
In the unlikely event your wines arrive damaged please either refuse the delivery or note the damage with the driver before signing. Contact us straight away and we will issue you with a replacement or a refund for the damaged items.
What wine clubs do you offer?
The Premier Crew Wine ClubOur Premier Crew wine club offers a truly personalised experience and high-quality wines from independent growers that you can’t find anywhere else.
- The Premier Crew wine club subscription entitles you to great member benefits, exclusive wine offers and fantastic club events. Unlike many wine clubs this is not a case delivery service – instead you add money to your account each month to spend on the wines you want.
- To join, simply choose how much you want to add to your Honest Grapes account every month and click sign up on our Wine Club page. Subscriptions start at £50.00 per month.
- For each monthly deposit, we'll give you 10% cashback to spend on wine. E.g. if your monthly deposit is £100.00, you will receive £10 cashback every month – good huh?! We call them cashback Pips! You can spend your deposit and Pips every month or let the money add up for a special purchase – it's your money to spend as you wish.
- There are no contracts or commitments so you can postpone, skip or stop your payments at any time by contacting your Premier Crew Manager email@example.com
- For more details check out our Premier Crew Wine Club page.
How do I pay?
- At the checkout page, enter your email address and select Go Cardless - Direct Debit under Payment Method, then simply fill out the required billing information. Make sure you do NOT tick the box 'More than one person is required to authorise Direct Debits'.
- You can view, pause or cancel your subscription under 'My subscriptions' in your account dashboard.
- You can spend your Premier Crew balance or Pips on your wine orders. To use your Pips, input the amount you wish to spend. Click 'Apply points' to update the shopping cart. To use your store credit, click 'Use Premier Crew Balance' to update the shopping cart.
- To view your PremierCrew balance, click 'Premier Crew Balance' in your account dashboard. You can also view this at the top banner of our website.
- To view your Pips balance, click 'My Pips' in your account dashboard. You can also view this at the top banner of our website.
- If you wish to change the date your subscription is charged, please email our club manager who will update the system for you - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note it will take 4-5 working days for Go Cardless to charge your first subscription. After your first month, this will only take 1-2 working days.
How do I earn Pips (Honest Grapes cashback)?
It’s straightforward. Here’s how it works:
- 1 Pip = 1p
- When you deposit your monthly subscription into your Premier Crew account, we give you 10% cashback as a thank you. It’s that simple.
- Pips expire if not redeemed within 12 months (but we know you’ll find it difficult not to spend them with us)
- To collect Pips you have to be a member of the Premier Crew Wine Club.
What are the benefits of being a club member?
- Earn 10% cashback on your monthly subscription - we call them pips (£1 = 100 pips)!
- Free access to members tasting events including our quarterly club evenings.
- Access to exclusive club offers, member discounts and En Primeur wine.
- Free sommelier advice from your personal wine guru.
- Spend your premier crew balance and pips on wine, events or gifts available on our website (T&Cs apply).
- No contract or minimum subscription period. You can register, pause or cancel anytime you want online.
- Wine guarantee! No-quibbles refund on any wine you don’t like from our Sommelier Selection (T&Cs apply).
The Grand Crew Classé Wine ClubThis is where things get serious..! The ultimate club for wine enthusiasts with access to bottles which will delight the most seasoned oenologist. Memberships are by invite only, so contact us for more information.
- Visit https://www.honestgrapes.co.uk/grand-crew-classe for more information on the Grand Crew Classé Club.
- Members have access to their personal wine consultant, assisting with portfolio building and sourcing rare bottles, as well as hosting memorably unique wine experiences around the world.
Club Pontet LabrieAn exclusive wine, a unique club. Jonathan Maltus OBE is one of Bordeaux’ most pioneering and successful 100-point winemakers, famous for his single vineyard cru wines which are consistently highly-rated on both sides of the Atlantic. In 2015 Jonathan approached us as he wanted to present a very special new wine: his last boutique vineyard, Pontet Labrie, on the plateau in Saint-Émilion on some of the best soils in the region, with old vines (some pre-’56), surrounded by Grand Cru Classé châteaux.
- Club Pontet Labrie is a unique opportunity that combines access to a highly limited top-scoring Bordeaux, with the lifestyle and concierge benefits of a member’s club.
- The entire production of this boutique wine (300 cases maximum per year) is available exclusively from Honest Grapes.
- For more information contact email@example.com.
What’s a Friend?If you don’t fancy joining one of our wine clubs, you can still be our Friend. Just let us have your email address and we’ll keep you up to date with what’s happening in the Honest Grapes world: our tastings and events, our newsletter, competitions and a whole lot more.
Will I receive physical tickets?
- Once you place an order for event tickets on our website you will receive an order confirmation for your tickets.
- We do not despatch tickets by email or post. Your name will be on the guestlist when you arrive at the tasting.
- You will receive a reminder about the event a few days before by email.
- If you can no longer make an event you have purchased tickets for please let us know asap by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not able to refund tickets with less than 14 days' notice prior to the event date.
Can I add a gift message to my order?Absolutely! Once you have added your chosen wine(s) to the cart there is an option that says Gift Options where you can add a gift message.
Will the price be shown?No don’t worry! Once we see it’s a gift no price information will be included with the delivery.
How do I send multiple gifts to different addresses?If you want to do this online, you’ll need to place one order per delivery. Alternatively, if you have a lot of gifts to send, contact us for a custom quote on email@example.com.
How do I buy a gift card?You can buy gift cards right here online. They are emailed to you as an PDF which you can print out, forward on, or have sent directly to the receiver.
How do I redeem a gift card?When you check out, tick the box ‘Apply gift card code’ and enter your voucher code. If you don’t use the full value of your voucher it remains valid for your next purchase as long as it’s used within one year from date of purchase.
For how long are gift cards valid?Gift cards are valid for one year from date of purchase.
Can I buy a wine club subscription as a gift?Absolutely – what a great gift! You can specify any delivery address when you sign up for the Premier Crew Wine Club. The recipient will receive a welcome email shortly afterwards - remember to let them know to expect it. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Do you accept payment over the phone?Unfortunately, we can’t accept payment over the phone for security reasons. However, if you would like to place your order with us over the phone you can do so, and then we will send you an invoice with a link to pay online by card or BACS.
Are my credit card details secure with Honest Grapes?Yes, we don’t store your credit card details ourselves, these are handled by our Gateway and Merchant Account Provider. We use Bluesnap and PayPal, two of the most trusted and reliable providers of Credit Card and Debit card merchant services in the universe.
Which credit cards do you accept?
How do I pay by BACS?Honest Grapes Ltd.
Account No. 693 854 16
Sort Code 60-15-33
I want to delete my accountPlease send us an email at email@example.com and we will remove all the data we have for you including your personal details, delivery details and all order history.
I didn’t like the winesOur wines are tried and tested by the team and our members to ensure we only offer the very best to our customers. If there is a fault or issue with your wines, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the issue. For all Sommelier Selection wines we will then refund you 100% in full immediately and pick up the wine or replace it with an alternative of an equal value. For Club Offers and En Primeur wines T&Cs apply.
Give me a person to speak to!No problem. The personal touch suits us just fine. Simply call 020 3603 1646 and a member of the Honest Grapes team will be able to help you.
Security statementWe are committed to protecting and maintaining our customers privacy while making using the website as simple and secure as possible. All electronic payment transactions are handled by Bluesnap using Secure Socket Layers (SSL) which ensure that all data is encrypted and therefore extremely difficult to view if intercepted by anyone other than Bluesnap. When you are using a secure web page the web address will start with HTTPS rather than HTTP and there will be a small padlock in the corner of your browser. We do not access or store your card details at any point of the transaction. If we suspect any suspicious use of your card our customer sales team will contact you by telephone or email prior to the payment being processed.