The House of Laurent-Perrier was founded in 1812 by André Michel Pierlot and took the name Vve Laurent-Perrier when Mathilde Emilie Perrier, the widow of Eugène Laurent, combined the two family names after she decided to expand the business. The house was sold to Marie-Louise Lanson de Nonancourt in 1939, and her son Bernard de Nonancourt, former member of the French Resistance, transformed the small Champagne House into a global brand.
Laurent-Perrier is now overseen by his two daughters, Alexandra Pereyre de Nonancourt and Stéphanie Meneux de Nonancourt. Their efforts are focused on perpetuating his exacting standards and elegance and on preserving the independence of a House while asserting the epicurean vision of the brand.
Cellar Master and Production Manager Michel Fauconnet, who has been with Laurent-Perrier for forty years, is also responsible for Laurent-Perrier’s style and consistency of quality.