By continuing to shop we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies, otherwise you can find more information here.
Honest Grapes Celebrates 5th Birthday
A huge thanks to the 150 wine lovers who joined us to celebrate our 5th Birthday at the China Exchange in Soho last week.
It was great to see so many familiar faces (our wine club members and regular tasting crowd) but also lots of new faces. As an online business events are so important to us as it gives us the opportunity to come face-to-face with so many of our lovely customers.
We were delighted to be joined by Hoffmann & Rathbone and Champagne Frerejean Freres pouring their award-winning English Sparkling and Champagnes respectively. Also we saw many of you getting involved with the virtual wine cellar experience offered by our partners and good friends Sorrells Wine Racks.
Top wines from the night included:
- Dom Perignon 2008, always a treat to taste and perfect if you are starting to think about gifts for Christmas.
- Ugo Lequio Nebbiolo Langhe - Tom's pick from the Team Favourites table.
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme Saint Romain Rouge, a delicious red Burgundy.
- Chapel Down Sparkling Bacchus, an easy-drinking aperitif from Kent.
- La Giaretta Amarone, a sure fire hit at every tasting.
- The Honest Grapes 5th Birthday Case, a case of Italian beauties selected by Johnny Ray of The Spectator.
We are now in the process of planning our big Christmas tasting - details coming soon!
Published on: October 11, 2019