Philippe claims not to be a dogmatist (“Taliban”) but by farming biodynamically, insisting on 100% whole bunch fermentations, only natural yeasts, no additional sulphite and with a marked preference for old oak his wines are unusually distinctive. His philosophy is all about preserving the integrity of the grapes and avoiding oxidation but as naturally as possible and he owns some great parcels of vines across the Cote d’Or (concentrating on Nuits reds).Destined to achieve cult wine status, Pacalet’s Burgundies are already in short supply thanks to a growing band of cognoscenti who recognise how uniquely thrilling they are.
Items 1-12 of 18
- Philippe Pacalet Meursault 1er Cru "Charmes", 2017BurgundyChardonnay
- Philippe Pacalet Corton-Bressandes Grand Cru, 2017BurgundyPinot Noir
- Philippe Pacalet Corton-Charlemagne Grand Cru, 2017BurgundyChardonnay
- Philippe Pacalet Nuits-St-Georges 1er Cru "Aux Argillas", 2017Burgundy
- Philippe Pacalet Pommard 1er Cru "Les Arvelets", 2017BurgundyPinot Noir