By continuing to shop we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies, otherwise you can find more information here.
Villa SparinaVilla Sparina is a family estate in the Gavi district of Piedmont, an area that has specialised in growing Barbera and Dolcetto and most notably the white grape Cortese for more than 1,000 years. Owned by the Moccagatta family, this fantastic estate regularly produces the finest expressions of these grapes and can now promote its wines through its Michelin-starred restaurant La Gallina and Ostelliere, Sparina's boutique hotel, both situated in its sumptuous grounds.
- Villa Sparina Barbera del Monferrato Superiore Rivalta, 2014PiedmontBarbera
From £39.90 per bottle
- Villa Sparina Gavi Di Gavi Monterotondo DOCG, 2016PiedmontCortese
From £39.10 per bottle
- Villa Sparina Barbera del Monferrato DOC (half bottle), 2018PiedmontBarbera
From £69.00 per case
- Villa Sparina Chiaretta Del Monferrato Montej DOC, Rosé, 2019PiedmontBarbera, Dolcetto
From £15.30 per bottle
- Villa Sparina Chiaretta Del Monferrato Montej DOC, Rosé, 2018PiedmontBarbera, Dolcetto
From £14.90 per bottle