By continuing to shop we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies, otherwise you can find more information here.
The wine region of Burgundy
Burgundy battles with Bordeaux to be the premier wine region not only in France but globally.
Wines tend to be mono-varietal: Pinot Noir for the reds and Chardonnay for the whites with red Gamay and white Aligoté as the poor relations. The region extends from Chablis in the north west right down to Beaujolais in the south, nearly as far as Lyon. The most prestigious heartland of Burgundy is around the region’s capital Beaune: Côte de Nuits, Côte de Beaune, and Côte Chalonnaise.
Items 1-12 of 173
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme Gevrey-Chambertin 1er Cru 'Bel Air', 2018BurgundyPinot Noir
From £495.00 per case
- Domaine de Montille Beaune 1er Cru 'Les Aigrots' blanc, 2018BurgundyChardonnay
From £189.00 per case
- Edouard Delaunay Nuits Saint Georges 1er Cru 'aux Chaignots', 2018BurgundyPinot Noir
From £294.00 per case
- Domaine Comte Armand Pommard 1er Cru 'Clos des Épeneaux', 2018BurgundyPinot Noir
From £594.00 per case
- Domaine Clos des Rocs Mâcon Loché 'en Prés Forêt', 2017BurgundyChardonnay
From £60.00 per case
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme Morey-Saint-Denis 1er Cru 'La Riotte', 2018BurgundyPinot Noir
From £396.00 per case
- Domaine de Montille Volnay 1er Cru 'Les Taillepieds', 2017BurgundyPinot Noir
From £360.00 per bottle