By continuing to shop we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies, otherwise you can find more information here.
The wine region of Burgundy
Burgundy battles with Bordeaux to be the premier wine region not only in France but globally.
Wines tend to be mono-varietal: Pinot Noir for the reds and Chardonnay for the whites with red Gamay and white Aligoté as the poor relations. The region extends from Chablis in the north west right down to Beaujolais in the south, nearly as far as Lyon. The most prestigious heartland of Burgundy is around the region’s capital Beaune: Côte de Nuits, Côte de Beaune, and Côte Chalonnaise.
Items 1-12 of 32
- Domaine Francois Lamarche Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru, 2005BurgundyPinot Noir
From £169.00 per bottle
- Domaine de Montille Corton-Charlemagne Grand Cru, 2018BurgundyChardonnay
From £600.00 per case
- Domaine Francois Lamarche Echezeaux Grand Cru, 2005BurgundyPinot Noir
From £220.00 per bottle
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme Mazoyères-Chambertin , 2016BurgundyPinot Noir£914.00
- Domaine de Montille Meursault 'Saint Christophe', 2017BurgundyChardonnay
From £264.00 per case
- Maison Nicolas Potel Charmes Chambertin Grand Cru, 2005BurgundyPinot Noir
From £141.70 per bottle
- Domaine de Montille Nuits Saint George 1er Cru 'Aux Thorey', 2018BurgundyPinot Noir
From £348.00 per case
- Domaine De Montille Volnay Premier Cru Taillepieds , 2016BurgundyPinot Noir£550.00
- Domaine Henri-Gouges Nuits St. Georges, Les Pruliers, 1er Cru, 2012BurgundyPinot Noir£333.60
- Domaine de Montille Vosne-Romanée 1er Cru " Aux Malconsorts" , 2016BurgundyPinot Noir£850.00