By continuing to shop we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies, otherwise you can find more information here.
What to drink with... mushroom risotto.
Mushrooms frequently make a wine taste better than it might otherwise appear, maybe something to do with the fungus’s umami – that savoury pleasant flavour.
Given the risotto is quite creamy, a Pinot Noir and its acidity will work well, whether New World or Old World. Whites are supposedly the colour for risottos so try an oaked Chardonnay, or our choice Chenin Blanc Reserve from the Western Cape. Or how about our fruity refreshing rosé from Italy: Castello di Ama Rosato – at a whacking 13% it’s a red in pink clothing.
Items 1-12 of 32
- Domaine de Montille Pommard 1er Cru 'Les Rugiens - Bas', 2016BurgundyPinot Noir
From £567.00 per case
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme, Chambolle-Musigny 1er Cru 'La Combe d’Orveau', 2012BurgundyPinot Noir
From £85.00 per bottle
- Domaine Philippe Colin Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru 'Maltroie', 2017BurgundyChardonnay
From £62.70 per bottle
- Domaine Francois Raquillet Mercurey Blanc 'la Brigadiere', 2017BurgundyChardonnay
From £25.30 per bottle
- Villa Sparina Gavi Di Gavi Monterotondo DOCG, 2016PiedmontCortese
From £39.10 per bottle