By continuing to shop we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies, otherwise you can find more information here.
The Wine Region of Bordeaux
Bordeaux battles with Burgundy to be the premier wine region not only in France but globally. The region holds the title for largest wine producer in France, averaging over 700 million bottles per year. Red wine production predominates, blending some or all of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Malbec, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot and Carmenère, which are now known as international varieties that have been exported worldwide. Sauvignon Blanc and Sémillon are the most common white wine grapes.
NameVintageWine TypeTax StatusUnitRegionDeliveryPrice
- Château Pavie, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeaux
From £1,680.60 per case
- Chateau Figeac, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeauxEarly 2020£848.70
- Chateau La Mondotte, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeauxEarly 2020£828.00
- Chateau Cos d'Estournel, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeauxEarly 2020£752.10
- Chateau La Conseillante, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeauxEarly 2020£848.70
- Chateau La Mission Haut Brion, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeauxEarly 2020£1,587.00
- Chateau Pichon Lalande, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeauxEarly 2020£643.80
- Château Haut Marbuzet, 20172017Red winesIB12 x 750mlBordeauxEarly 2020£324.00