By continuing to shop we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies, otherwise you can find more information here.
The wine region of Burgundy
Burgundy battles with Bordeaux to be the premier wine region not only in France but globally.
Wines tend to be mono-varietal: Pinot Noir for the reds and Chardonnay for the whites with red Gamay and white Aligoté as the poor relations. The region extends from Chablis in the north west right down to Beaujolais in the south, nearly as far as Lyon. The most prestigious heartland of Burgundy is around the region’s capital Beaune: Côte de Nuits, Côte de Beaune, and Côte Chalonnaise.
Items 1-10 of 13
NameVintageWine TypeTax StatusUnitRegionDeliveryPrice
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme Mazoyères-Chambertin Grand Cru, 20122012Red winesDP6 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £651.00 per case
- Domaine de Montille Pommard 1er Cru 'Les Rugiens - Bas', 20162016Red winesIB1 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £567.00 per case
- Jane Eyre Volnay , 20152015Red winesIB6 x 750mlBurgundyDelivery 1-2 weeks£276.00
- Domaine Fourrier Gevrey Chambertin 1er Cru Les Goulots VV, 20042004Red winesDP6 x 750mlBurgundy3-5 days£1,232.00
- Domaine Francois Lamarche Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru, 20052005Red winesDP6 x 750mlBordeaux
From £169.00 per bottle
- Domaine Clos Frantin Vosne-Romanée , 20122012Red winesIB6 x 750mlBurgundyDelivery 1-2 weeks£295.00
- Louis Jadot Beaune 1er Cru Les Theurons, 20062006Red winesDP6 x 750mlBurgundy3-5 days£246.20
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme Nuits-St-Georges 1er Cru Les St Georges, 20122012Red winesIB6 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £510.00 per case
- de Montille Pommard 1er Cru 'Les Rugiens - Bas', 20122012Red winesIB6 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £540.00 per case
- Maison Nicolas Potel Echezeaux Grand Cru , 20042004Red winesDP6 x 750mlBurgundy3-5 days£1,244.20Out of stock