By continuing to shop we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies, otherwise you can find more information here.
Wines Cabernet Sauvignon
The Cabernet Sauvignon Grape
Late ripening so preferring warmer climates, Cabernet Sauvignon is the most-planted grapevine in the world. The offspring of Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon Blanc, this grape variety’s home area is Bordeaux. It produces dark, blackcurranty, long-lived wines, frequently blended with Merlot and one or some of Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot, Malbec and Carmenère.
The small grapes are richly pigmented, have thick skins and proportionally large pips. After Bordeaux, California and Italy (one of the Super Tuscan ingredients) are most notable, but the grape is grown virtually everywhere in the wine world.
Items 1-10 of 11
NameVintageWine TypeTax StatusIn Bond wines are exclusive of Duty and VAT. Please see our FAQ page for more information.UnitRegionDeliveryPrice
- Bond St Eden, 20162016Red winesIB3 x 750mlCalifornia
From £1,368.00 per case
- Chateau Cos d'Estournel, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeauxEarly 2020£752.10
- Chateau Figeac, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeauxEarly 2020£848.70
- Château Haut Marbuzet, 20172017Red winesIB12 x 750mlBordeauxEarly 2020£324.00
- Chateau La Mission Haut Brion, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeauxEarly 2020£1,587.00
- Chateau Mouton Rothschild, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeauxEarly 2020£2,449.50
- Chateau Palmer, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeauxEarly 2020£1,352.40
- Château Pavie, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeaux
From £1,680.60 per case
- Chateau Pichon Lalande, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeauxEarly 2020£643.80
- Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte Rouge, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeauxEarly 2020£472.65