By continuing to shop we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies, otherwise you can find more information here.
What to drink with... Chicken Chasseur.
Chicken Chasseur is a warming, hearty meal and ideal for the slow cooker. Imagine walking through the front door to that wonderful aroma, knowing dinner can be on the table in five minutes. The succulence of this dish warms towards a red wine.
Any tannins in the wine will dry some of the liquid in your mouth. A persistent flavour needs a long-lasting wine too. New World or Old World – the choice is yours.
NameVintageWine TypeTax StatusUnitRegionDeliveryPrice
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme Mazoyères-Chambertin Grand Cru, 20122012Red winesDP6 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £651.00 per case
- Domaine de Montille Pommard 1er Cru 'Les Rugiens - Bas', 20162016Red winesIB1 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £567.00 per case
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme Nuits-St-Georges 1er Cru Les St Georges, 20122012Red winesIB6 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £510.00 per case
- de Montille Pommard 1er Cru 'Les Rugiens - Bas', 20122012Red winesIB6 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £540.00 per case
- Château Pavie, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeaux
From £1,680.60 per case
- Deux Montille Chablis Grand Cru Les Preuses, 20152015White winesIB6 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £288.00 per case