By continuing to shop we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies, otherwise you can find more information here.
ham, egg and chips
What to drink with... ham, egg & chips.
An English classic dish – simple yet tasty. If you’re using a strong and flavoursome ham, a lively Pinot Noir would hit the spot. If it’s a quick midweek supper and you’re using up that packet of wafer-thin ham, chill a white: the Alpha Domus Pilot Chardonnay from NZ, an unusual blend from Argentina’s Viña Alicia Tiara of Albariño, Riesling and Savagnin or a simple Viognier from France: Château Pesquié le Paradou.
All of our recommendations have a certain acidity which will cut through fats yet enhance the slightly sweet proteins.
NameVintageWine TypeTax StatusUnitRegionDeliveryPrice
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme Mazoyères-Chambertin Grand Cru, 20122012Red winesDP6 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £651.00 per case
- Domaine de Montille Pommard 1er Cru 'Les Rugiens - Bas', 20162016Red winesIB1 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £567.00 per case
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme Nuits-St-Georges 1er Cru Les St Georges, 20122012Red winesIB6 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £510.00 per case
- de Montille Pommard 1er Cru 'Les Rugiens - Bas', 20122012Red winesIB6 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £540.00 per case
- Deux Montille Chablis Grand Cru Les Preuses, 20152015White winesIB6 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £288.00 per case