By continuing to shop we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies, otherwise you can find more information here.
The Greeks first introduced the vine to Southern Gaul over 2,500 ago and it wasn’t long before these wines were renowned throughout the known world and is now the top producer globally. France is able to produce so many different styles of wines: not just the luxury branded houses of Champagne, Bordeaux and Burgundy. From fortified to sweet via dry wines, sparkling or still, rosé, white or red, there is a wine for everyone. This range comes from its different climates (cool, maritime, continental and Mediterranean) and its markedly different soil types.
Given the excellence of its wine industry, it is no surprise that the New World has looked to France first, not only for its quality appellation system but also its grape varieties.
Items 1-10 of 22
NameVintageWine TypeTax StatusIn Bond wines are exclusive of Duty and VAT. Please see our FAQ page for more information.UnitRegionDeliveryPrice
- Chateau Cos d'Estournel, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeauxEarly 2020£752.10
- Chateau Figeac, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeauxEarly 2020£848.70
- Château Haut Marbuzet, 20172017Red winesIB12 x 750mlBordeauxEarly 2020£324.00
- Chateau La Conseillante, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeauxEarly 2020£848.70
- Chateau La Mission Haut Brion, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeauxEarly 2020£1,587.00
- Chateau La Mondotte, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeauxEarly 2020£828.00
- Chateau Mouton Rothschild, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeauxEarly 2020£2,449.50
- Chateau Palmer, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeauxEarly 2020£1,352.40
- Château Pavie, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeaux
From £1,680.60 per case
- Chateau Pichon Lalande, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeauxEarly 2020£643.80