What to drink with... Lobster Linguine.
Less wide than fettuccine, but wider than spaghetti, linguine means little tongues in English and is traditionally served with seafood or pesto.
A glass of bubbles will cut through the creaminess of the sauce and refresh the palate between mouthfuls. Alternatively, we have several different Italian grape varieties to offer or how about a Spanish Albariño, Chardonnay from California, Burgundy, Chile or South Africa, a blend from the Rhône, a fruity Viognier or that little known other white grape variety from Burgundy – Aligoté.
NameVintageWine TypeTax StatusUnitRegionDeliveryPrice
- Philippe Pacalet Chenas, 20162016Red winesIB1 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £192.00 per case
- Domaine de Montille Pommard 1er Cru 'Les Rugiens - Bas', 20162016Red winesIB1 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £567.00 per case
- Deux Montille Chablis Grand Cru Les Preuses, 20152015White winesIB6 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £288.00 per case
- Jane Eyre Gevrey-Chambertin, 20162016Red winesIB6 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £204.00 per case
- Jane Eyre Côte de Nuits, 20162016Red winesIB6 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £147.90 per case