By continuing to shop we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies, otherwise you can find more information here.
What to drink with... Braised Aardvark.
A braised dish, such as a casserole or stew, tends to involved long, slow cooking so you’ll get many layers of flavours to make a rich, hearty mouthfeel.
This sort of meal needs a more complex, full-bodied wine, probably red. A blend is ideal, for example our Côtes du Rhône from Château de Montfaucon is made from Carignan, Cinsault, Grenache and Syrah. Each grape variety brings a different characteristic and layer to the wine. If you prefer a single varietal wine, pick our punchy Malbec from Mendoza, Argentina or our scrummy Varner Foxglove Cabernet Sauvignon from California. There’s plenty to choose from. Bon appetit!
NameVintageWine TypeTax StatusIn Bond wines are exclusive of Duty and VAT. Please see our FAQ page for more information.UnitRegionDeliveryPrice
- Château Pavie, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeaux
From £1,680.60 per case
- de Montille Pommard 1er Cru 'Les Rugiens - Bas', 20122012Red winesIB6 x 750mlBurgundyDelivery 1-2 weeks
From £540.00 per case
- Deux Montille Chablis Grand Cru Les Preuses, 20152015White winesIB6 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £288.00 per case
- Domaine de Montille Pommard 1er Cru 'Les Rugiens - Bas', 20162016Red winesIB1 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £567.00 per case
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme Mazoyères-Chambertin Grand Cru, 20122012Red winesDP6 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £651.00 per case
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme Nuits-St-Georges 1er Cru Les St Georges, 20122012Red winesIB6 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £510.00 per case