By continuing to shop we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies, otherwise you can find more information here.
What to drink with... roast chicken.
A classic dish – you can never go wrong with a roast chicken. We tend to gravitate towards Burgundy in France, whether it’s a buttery oaked Chardonnay or a Pinot Noir. But pleasures come from further afield too: a New World Pinot Noir or Chardonnay, a Viognier, or that food friendly Chianti Classico. Then of course the wild cards can just pull off something memorable: our Rogue Vine Grand Itata Tinto (old-vine Cinsault from Chile), a white Rioja, Blaufränkisch from Austria, a Chilean Merlot or a trendy blend from Sicily. Roll on Sunday lunch!
NameVintageWine TypeTax StatusIn Bond wines are exclusive of Duty and VAT. Please see our FAQ page for more information.UnitRegionDeliveryPrice
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme Mazoyères-Chambertin Grand Cru, 20122012Red winesDP6 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £651.00 per case
- Domaine de Montille Pommard 1er Cru 'Les Rugiens - Bas', 20162016Red winesIB1 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £567.00 per case
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme Nuits-St-Georges 1er Cru Les St Georges, 20122012Red winesIB6 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £510.00 per case
- de Montille Pommard 1er Cru 'Les Rugiens - Bas', 20122012Red winesIB6 x 750mlBurgundyDelivery 1-2 weeks
From £540.00 per case
- Château Pavie, 20172017Red winesIB6 x 750mlBordeaux
From £1,680.60 per case
- Deux Montille Chablis Grand Cru Les Preuses, 20152015White winesIB6 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £288.00 per case