By continuing to shop we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies, otherwise you can find more information here.
The Greeks first introduced the vine to Southern Gaul over 2,500 ago and it wasn’t long before these wines were renowned throughout the known world and is now the top producer globally. France is able to produce so many different styles of wines: not just the luxury branded houses of Champagne, Bordeaux and Burgundy. From fortified to sweet via dry wines, sparkling or still, rosé, white or red, there is a wine for everyone. This range comes from its different climates (cool, maritime, continental and Mediterranean) and its markedly different soil types.
Given the excellence of its wine industry, it is no surprise that the New World has looked to France first, not only for its quality appellation system but also its grape varieties.
Items 1-10 of 50
NameVintageWine TypeTax StatusUnitRegionDeliveryPrice
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme Mazoyères-Chambertin Grand Cru, 20122012Red winesDP6 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £651.00 per case
- Domaine de Montille Pommard 1er Cru 'Les Rugiens - Bas', 20162016Red winesIB1 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £567.00 per case
- Domaine Fourrier Gevrey Chambertin 1er Cru Les Goulots VV, 20042004Red winesDP6 x 750mlBurgundy3-5 days£1,232.00
- Jane Eyre Volnay , 20152015Red winesIB6 x 750mlBurgundyDelivery 1-2 weeks£276.00
- Domaine Francois Lamarche Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru, 20052005Red winesDP6 x 750mlBordeaux
From £169.00 per bottle
- Domaine Clos Frantin Vosne-Romanée , 20122012Red winesIB6 x 750mlBurgundyDelivery 1-2 weeks£295.00
- Louis Jadot Beaune 1er Cru Les Theurons, 20062006Red winesDP6 x 750mlBurgundy3-5 days£246.20
- Domaine Taupenot-Merme Nuits-St-Georges 1er Cru Les St Georges, 20122012Red winesIB6 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £510.00 per case
- Chateau Gruaud Larose, 20052005Red winesDP12 x 750mlBordeaux3-5 days£1,010.90Out of stock
- de Montille Pommard 1er Cru 'Les Rugiens - Bas', 20122012Red winesIB6 x 750mlBurgundy3-4 weeks
From £540.00 per case