By continuing to shop we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies, otherwise you can find more information here.
Domaine Jean Tardy et Fils
The Tardy family has been producing wine since the 1920s, and Guillaume Tardy, still in his 30s, has been running the current estate for more than 10 years, really establishing a serious reputation for himself and his wines.Guillaume works the vines with respect for the soil and the vines, by adding natural compost instead of chemicals. The wines are aged for 18 mouths in oak barrels (25-33% new oak for Villages, 50% for 1er Crus and 70% for Grand Crus).
- Domaine Jean Tardy Chambolle-Musigny 'les Athets', 2018BurgundyPinot Noir
From £321.00 per case
- Domaine Jean Tardy Nuits-Saint-Georges 'Bas de Combe', 2018BurgundyPinot Noir
From £276.00 per case
- Domaine Jean Tardy Gevrey-Chambertin 'Champerrier', 2018BurgundyPinot Noir
From £294.00 per case
- Domaine Jean Tardy Hautes Cotes de Nuits 'Cuvée Maëlie', 2018BurgundyPinot Noir
From £132.00 per case
- Domaine Jean Tardy Nuits-Saint-Georges 1er Cru 'Aux Argillas', 2018BurgundyPinot Noir
From £450.00 per case
- Domaine Jean Tardy Hautes Côtes de Nuits 'Cuvée Mailie', 2015BurgundyPinot Noir
From £216.00 per case