By continuing to shop we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies, otherwise you can find more information here.
Terms & Conditions
This is what they commonly call the fine print!
If you have a question about ordering and delivery, it’s best to check out our FAQs. If there’s anything you don’t understand, just pick up the phone and speak to one of our advisors or drop us an email and we’ll be happy to help.
Who we areThis website is owned and operated by: Honest Grapes
141-157 Acre Lane
London SW2 5UA
Our VAT number is GB 193 9369 54
Our company registration number is: 09121187
Contact usTel: 020 3603 1646 (+44 20 3603 1646 from outside the UK)
Our office hours are generally 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday. Outside those hours we will do our best to respond to your email and webchat queries within a few hours.
- All prices on our Sommelier Selection are listed as Duty Paid – this means they are inclusive of UK duty and VAT.
- Some of the wines listed on our Club Offers and Grower List may show two prices – one Duty Paid (DP) and one In Bond (IB). In Bond prices are exclusive of UK duty and VAT.
- Prices apply only to orders placed online and may differ from those offered through other channels. Any promotions advertised on our website may not be available through other channels.
- We reserve the right to alter prices and promotions at any time without notice.
- Although we try very hard to ensure prices are accurate at all times, errors sometimes occur. We will not be obliged to fulfil orders for items that are priced incorrectly.
- Although we attempt to ensure stock levels are accurate at all times, errors sometimes occur. We will not be obliged to fulfil orders for items which are unavailable.
- If the vintage has changed and we consider the replacement vintage to be of good quality, we will may send the alternative vintage without consulting you.
- If we are unsure or need to replace your ordered wine with a different wine, we’ll consult with you and may send your order in two deliveries at our discretion.
- Individual wine bottles (especially from older vintages) vary in appearance. The photographs on our website are for illustrative purposes only and do not necessarily reflect the appearance of the bottle(s) you will receive.
- You must be of legal drinking age in your country of residence (18 in the UK) to order alcohol on our website. If you are buying a gift the recipient must also be over 18.
- When you place an order online you will receive an order confirmation email. This acknowledges that your order has been received but not confirmed. Confirmation is subject to stock, payment, description and price verification and validation. Once this has been carried out, we will send you a despatch confirmation email, and at this point your contract to purchase is complete. If there are any problems, we will contact you. We reserve the right to cancel any order at any time until the contract to purchase is complete.
- When you give us your credit or debit card details you are confirming that you are either the card holder, or that you have permission from the card holder to use the card for the purpose of ordering wine. You are also confirming that you are over 18. We will cancel any order that fails our credit card fraud checks, or on the advice of our payment provider, the issuing bank or the cardholder.
- If an order is shown to be fraudulent, we will inform the police and cancel any further orders by the same customer. For your own safety we reserve the right to contact your card issuer for the purposes of carrying out security checks.
- We only accept orders for delivery to physical addresses. We do not accept orders for delivery to P.O. boxes.
- Although we make every effort to ensure orders are delivered on time, all delivery dates and times are estimates and not guarantees. Please bear with us, as we do our best to get all orders delivered on time, but we are somewhat at the mercy of the courier networks, especially at peak periods.
- We are conscious of our environmental impact and reuse grower packaging where possible and appropriate to the delivery method. You can help us by ordering unmixed cases of 6 bottles! Otherwise wine will be repacked in transit-safe packaging which is fully recyclable.
- We have reduced our use of plastics to below 2% and aim to eliminate this altogether in 2020.
- Our couriers may ask for signature and / or proof that the recipient is over 18 on delivery. This helps to protect you and us, so please help them. If you agree to have your wine delivered without signature, or left in an unsecured location (e.g. porch, neighbour, in the dustbin), responsibility for completed delivery passes to you and we will accept the assurance of our courier that delivery has been completed.
- If your order or part of your order is broken in transit, we will issue a refund for the broken items or arrange a replacement. Should your order arrive damaged we ask that you either refuse the entire delivery or note down the damage with the delivery driver when receiving the goods. If you sign for the goods without doing this, we will assume they have been received in good condition.
- If the wrong products are delivered to you in error, we will replace them (provided we can still supply the product(s) from stock) or have them returned to us and issue a refund. You will not be liable for any additional delivery charges.
- If you are not able to receive delivery and you do not rearrange it with our courier within their specified time frame, your order may be returned to us. Should this happen, we reserve the right to charge you for any subsequent delivery attempts.
- If you arrange to collect your order from our offices, we ask that you bring photographic ID and the card used to pay for your order. Without these, we will not release the goods. If you do not pick your order up within one month of purchase, the order will be cancelled, the stock will be returned to our warehouse and you will be refunded.
Sommelier Selection, Last Few, and Gifts
- Fast & Free Delivery - offered as standard to all mainland UK postcodes for orders over £75. 97% of these deliveries are made the following working day, provided the order is placed on a working day before 1pm. The estimated time frame is 1 – 3 working days to allow for the very small number that do not arrive the next working day.
- Fast Delivery - this is the same service as above, usually next working day, estimated 1 – 3 working days, for orders under £75, and charged at £12.50.
- Same Day Delivery London - we offer a London "Express Same Working Day Delivery" for orders placed before 11am. If placed after 11am, your delivery will be "Guaranteed Next Day". For orders over £75 London Same Day, delivery is charged at £15. For orders under £75 London Same Day, delivery is charged at £27.50. This option is available to specific London postcodes as listed below, if ordered by 11am Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). Postcode availability is calculated at check out. We may be able to organise a speedy courier for you, so please call or email us if you have special requests.
- Saturday Delivery - available for £30. This option is available to all UK mainland postcodes for orders placed between 1pm on Thursday and 1pm on Friday (excluding public holidays). This is optional at checkout, to be chosen in place of our standard 1 – 3 working day service. If you specifically need to place an order for Saturday delivery outside of the above times, please contact us at email@example.com and we will see if we can arrange this for you.
- Our Club Offers are crowdsourced and work as follows:
- You place your orders, usually in full cases of 6 or 12 and pay in advance
- We close the offer, collect all the orders together and ask the winemaker to deliver to us
- We deliver the wine to you
- Any remaining wine is offered, generally at a higher price, so that the people who have joined in the crowdfunded Club Offer get the best deal!
- This means that Club Offers take longer to ship, as we collect all our members’ orders together before ordering them from the winemaker. The expected delivery timelines for each product are generally specified on the product page and at the time of offer. But it’s real life, and delays in collecting wine do happen, so please check out our Club Offers blog which is updated regularly.
- Deliveries for most Club Offers, including En Primeur deliveries are charged at £15 per order. En Primeur wines need to be collected from the winemaker, imported into the UK, received into an HMRC approved bonded warehouse and then collated with your other orders for delivery to your bonded account or home. We may need to make additional charges for delivery to your home address from our bonded storage. For more information about In Bond wines, click here.
- Deliveries for the wines on our Growers List cost £25 and can take several weeks as we pick these wines up from the winemaker and consolidate with other scheduled deliveries from them. Please let us know if you have an urgent request and we’ll do our best to help.
- International deliveries are subject to delivery fees specific to each country, which for deliveries within Europe, will be added at checkout based on the country of your delivery address. If you would like your wines delivered to outside of Europe, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can find the best available rate for you.
- We use a variety of fulfilment services including Parcel Force and BRISQQ, as well as specialist wine couriers. You will receive a tracking number via email and/or via text message if you provide a mobile number with your order.
- If you are not home to receive your order, it will be left according to instructions requested at the time of purchase.
- You may request that the courier leaves the wine in a safe place if you are out, however if you do so, you accept liability for receipt in good condition. If no special instructions are left, the courier will leave a non-delivery card and you will be able to arrange re-delivery or pick up from your nearest Parcel Force depot (for Parcel Force deliveries).
- Our service includes one attempted delivery and a redelivery. If you are unable to receive your wines on the second occasion, you may need to pick them up from a depot or pay for further delivery.
Where is my wine?
- If your order goes missing, or is damaged between dispatch and delivery, we will send you a replacement order as soon as we can. If we are unable to dispatch replacement goods within 7 days we will offer you a full refund. For these purposes, delivery takes place when products are left at your delivery address or with someone else in accordance with your instructions.
Delivery Postcodes and Standard Delivery
- Our Standard Delivery service does not apply to certain postcodes. Please see below for a list of exceptions. Also, please note that we don't offer Saturday morning delivery to any of the postcodes listed below, and they do not qualify for free delivery on orders of £75 or more.
- Orders to the following postcodes are charged at the standard rate but will take longer to arrive: AB30 to AB38, AB41 to AB45, AB51 to AB56, AB63, DD8 to DD10, FK8, FK16, FK17, FK21, PA29, PH10, PH11, PH13, PH14, PH16 and TD15.
- Orders to the following postcodes are subject to a £18.53 delivery charge and will take longer to arrive: BT, HS1 to HS9, IV1 to IV36, IV40 to IV49, IV51 to IV56, KA27, KA28, KW1 to KW17, PA20 to PA28, PA30 to PA49, PA60 to PA78, PH17 to PH26, PH30 to PH44, PH49, PH50, ZE1 to ZE3.
- Orders to the following postcodes are subject to a £15.00 delivery charge and take up to 3 days to arrive: IM, TR21 to TR25.
We can offer Same Day delivery to the following London postcodes:
N1, N2-N8, N10, N15, N16, N19, NW1-NW3, NW5, NW6, NW8, NW10, NW11, WC, W1, W2, W4, W6, W8-W12, W14 SW1-SW13, SW15, SW17-SW19, EC, E1, E2, E3, E5, E8, E9, E10, E14-E17, E20, SE1, SE4, SE5, SE8-SE17, SE22-SE24.
Cancellations: UK Consumer Contract Regulations Cancellations
Sommelier Selection, Mixed Cases, Gift Selections on our web site
- Please note that this right to cancel applies for Sommelier Selection, Mixed Cases and Gifts but not to Club Offers (including all En Primeur offers) or Growers List / Special Order wines. For these, please see the next section below.
- Under the UK’s Consumer Contracts Regulations, you have the right to cancel your entire order and receive a full refund, including for the original delivery charge, for up to fourteen days beginning from the day on which you receive the goods. To exercise this right, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address. You must then arrange to have the goods returned to us at the above address. If we can collect the items from within our main delivery area (mainland England, Wales and Scotland, excluding the Highlands) we will arrange a courier free of charge on request. Outside that area, you will be liable for the cost of the return. You are required to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession such that they are returned to us in a saleable condition. Your refund will be issued via your original payment method.
Cancellations: Club Offers (including En Primeur purchases), Growers List, Special Orders
- En Primeur wines are sold prior to physical release by the estates, and shipped at a later date. Members receive a special En Primeur price, which allows you to access wines which may later be unavailable. The prices quoted are In Bond (excluding Tariffs, Duty and VAT) but include our costs of collecting and shipping to our bonded storage account. Please note that tariffs imposed on wine imports to the UK are not currently included in our prices and will be payable in addition either on invoice or before release to you.
- Once the wine has landed in the UK, we can transfer it to a bonded storage account held in your name and set up by us or transferred to another HMRC approved bonded store. We charge £15 inc VAT per order (not per case) for either of these options. Alternatively, you may pay duty and VAT and a delivery charge to have the wines delivered to your home.
- Allocation preference may be given to those ordering a balanced selection of wines across a range of growers, and to members signed up to our Wine Club with a direct debit.
- We shall endeavour to offer all our customers as close to their requests as possible. Please expect that wines marked as Special Allocation or Contact to Order are in very limited supply.
- We shall respond as soon as possible confirming your allocation or proposing alternatives.
- Your wines will only be reserved when payment is received.
- Wines are subject to our final confirmation and remaining unsold. E&OE.
- Your wines will be delivered when they are released by the growers. Please note that we consolidate all deliveries to reduce environmental impact, so we deliver all your wines when we have received the final deliveries across all producers.
- In the event that any wine is not delivered to you for any reason, our liability to you is limited to the payment which you have made for that wine, and this will be refunded in full.
- Ownership of wines purchased will transfer to you on settlement of all outstanding invoices, including transport, duty, tariffs and VAT where appropriate.
- Honest Grapes is purchasing these wines on your behalf from the producers. Many are in limited supply and your reservation instruction thus prevents us selling them to other members. We will thus accept cancellation of Club Offer, Growers List and Special Orders only on receipt of written instruction within 7 days of the date of invoice or your instruction whether verbal or written. In this eventuality, we will refund any sums paid, otherwise you will remain liable for full payment as per our standard terms and conditions.
- If you wish to return a purchase to us on the terms stated above, we will exchange it, issue a credit or refund you.
- You must return the items within 35 days of delivery and are required to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession such that they are returned to us in a saleable condition.
- If we can collect the items from within our main delivery area (mainland England, Wales and southern Scotland) we will arrange a courier free of charge on request. Outside that area, you will be liable for the cost of the return.
Corked & Faulty Wines
- If we verify that a non-fine wine (under £60 Duty Paid) you buy from us is corked or otherwise faulty we will issue a credit on return of the bottle in question.
- To qualify for a credit the wine must have been purchased within the last six months and not damaged or improperly stored. If you suspect a problem, reseal the wine in the bottle and contact us within 48 hours.
- We may make arrangements to have the bottle returned to us for testing.
- Fine wine (£60+) is not covered by this policy and is dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- If you suspect a problem, reseal the wine in the bottle and contact us within 48 hours. If we cannot resolve the problem ourselves, we may refer you to the producer or UK agent.
- All credits for corked or otherwise faulty wine are issued at our sole discretion.
Honest Grapes Wine Club
- When you sign up to the Honest Grapes Wine Club (Premier Crew, Premier Crew Plus or Grand Crew Classé) we will ask you to register your bank details with Go Cardless (our Direct Debit payment platform) and the credit will hit your Club Account straight away.
- After your first payment your subscription will be taken every month from the day you signed up. If you would like to alter your monthly payment date you can do so by contacting our Wine Club Manager on email@example.com.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you have sufficient funds in the Bank Account linked to your Club Account to pay for direct debits when they are due. We may charge fair costs for bounced payments.
- If you wish to pause or cancel your membership, please do so in writing by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. At this point your club benefits will cease but you are free to spend your remaining account balance.
- We may adjust Wine Club benefits and these terms and conditions at any time. You have the right to cancel your subscription in the light of any changes or whenever you wish.
- We rely on word of mouth more than anything (and by that we mean all sorts – including email, Twitter, Facebook – you name it). There’s nothing we like more than when a satisfied customer tells their friends about us. What’s more, it keeps our marketing costs down, which means we can keep delivering great wines at great value to all members.
- If you wish to refer a friend to the Wine Club we offer a special gift worth over £150 for each new member you refer to our club (signed up to at least £50 per month for 3 months):
- For you: A bottle of our award-winning House Champagne + two tickets to our next Grower tasting event. - For your friend: Exactly the same!
- If you decide to take up membership, all the appropriate terms & conditions will apply.
Honest Grapes Loyalty Programme – Pips
- We reward our wine club members with Pips (monthly cashback). Essentially the more you spend, the more Pips you earn. Pips can be exchanged for wine, tickets to events, or a selection of offers from partners.
- Pips can only be earned through monthly deposits through the Honest Grapes website or engaging in authorised Honest Grapes promotional activities online. Each Pips point is worth 1p.
- The rules on earning Pips may change from time to time and are entirely at the discretion of Honest Grapes.
- Pips must be earned by the Member and are not transferable.
- If a Member has not earned or redeemed Pips or purchased wine or other members benefits/services with the appropriate Conditions of Use for 12 consecutive months, all Pips that have accrued to that date will expire.
- Pips credit in relation to a monthly deposit or rewarded activity will be tracked and credited to only one account.
- Pips can only be redeemed online against the Sommelier Selection, Mixed Cases, Gift Selection and Event tickets purchased from Honest Grapes.
- Pips cannot be redeemed in payment for most Club Offers, Growers List or other special-order wines.
- We may occasionally have to limit Pips redemption for other reasons at our discretion. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Honest Grapes reserves the right to change details and levels of reward at any time, without hindrance and members of the Honest Grapes Loyalty Programme agree to abide by the decisions of Honest Grapes in this regard.
- Your booking is not secured until payment is received. Payment must be made in advance by credit card, bank transfer or through your Club Account (Direct Debit).
- If we have to cancel an event for any reason, you will receive a full refund or can exchange for another event. If you can no longer make an event, we will issue a refund if you provide two weeks’ notice. After this we cannot guarantee a full refund.
- Honest Grapes encourages responsible drinking. It is a stipulation of the Licensing Act 2003 that we do not serve alcohol at events to people who appear to be intoxicated or who are under the age of 18 years.
- Depending on stock levels, wines mentioned in any documentation may be substituted with wines of a similar quality level. For events where catering is supplied, please note that we cannot guarantee a nut-free environment for the preparation of dishes.
- When you book a corporate or private event with us, we allocate resources and people to host the event, source and deliver the wine, together with ancillary items (e.g. catering, printing, glasses). If you decide to change the specification (e.g. wines sourced) or date of the event, or choose to cancel your booking, you will be liable for change or cancellation fees as stated below.
- You will be required to make full or part payment of your booking at the time of booking. The amount will be advised to you at the time of booking and is a non-refundable deposit. You must pay the full balance by the balance due date notified to you, usually 30 days before the event date. If full payment is not received by the balance due date, we may cancel your booking and charge the cancellation fees set out below:
- If you cancel less than 30 days in advance: 100% of the booking as quoted.
- We realise that customers sometimes need to change the date of an event and we shall do our best to accommodate this. If we can provide resources for the changed date, you will be charged a rebooking fee in addition to the booking cost initially quoted. If we are unable to provide resources for the changed date, the booking will be treated as cancelled by you and will be subject to the cancellation terms outlined above.
- Customers often ask us to bring extra wine to events in case more is required. If agreed, this can be supplied on a sale or return basis (with a quarter of the stock allowed to be returned in a re-sellable condition and in full cases). We will send you a final post-event invoice if justified to cover such items as additional wine, food or drinks consumed, delivery costs and glass hire breakages including credit for returned stock. Such invoices are immediately payable.
- If you have a problem with a product or service you bought online at Honest Grapes, you can submit your complaint via the Online Dispute Resolution Platform of the European Commission via the following address http://ec.europa.eu/odr which may allow out-of-court dispute settlement.
Customer comments, ratings and recommendations
- If you post a comment on any of the public walls around the site your comments will be in the public domain and will therefore be visible to anyone who visits the site. Please remember this when making comments and please refrain from offensive, rude or intimidating comments. Honesty is indeed our policy, but it’s best delivered politely. We all make mistakes and we’re a hard-working team who do our best to sort things out, so please bear with us if we get something wrong!
- Honest Grapes reserves the right to amend or delete any inappropriate comments.
Non cookie-based tracking
- We use a third-party provider, dotdigital, to deliver our marketing emails. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies.
Definitions for T&Cs"Pips" means the credits points earned by a Member of Honest Grapes loyalty scheme;
"Conditions of Use" means the Conditions of Use relating to the certain Honest Grapes pips propositions as amended from time to time;
"Data" means data personal to a Member;
"Event Beyond Your Control" means unusual and unforeseeable circumstances which you cannot control and the consequences of which you could not have avoided even if you had taken all reasonable care;
"Fraud" includes fraud, dishonesty and deceit and in particular:
- knowingly supplying incorrect information including at the time of purchase to accrue pips points;
- attempting to accrue pips points which have not been earned or for which a member is not eligible;
- altering documents to procure pips points;
- attempting to accrue pips points illicitly;
- attempting to accrue pips points more than once for the same purchase;
- selling, bartering and/or purchasing pips points and associated rewards, by means of internet based sales or auctions; or
- knowingly benefiting from the Fraud or Misconduct of another Member or individual.
"Loss" means losses, costs, damages, injuries, accidents or claims (whether direct or indirect) suffered by Members in connection with the provision of pips Points and Rewards;
"Marketing Partners" means Service Partners, franchisees, subsidiaries of Honest Grapes Limited;
"Member" means the person who is a member of the Honest Grapes Loyalty Programme;
"Membership" or “Friendship” means membership of the Honest Grapes Loyalty Programme;
"Processing" and "Processed" includes obtaining, using, recording and holding in electronic or any other form;
"Rewards" means any pips or services issued as a reward under the Membership scheme and used by a member;
"Service Partner" means partners and companies who provide Services to Members by reason of their Membership;
"Services" means the benefits, services, Rewards and facilities from time to time available to Members whether provided by Honest Grapes Limited or its Service Partners;
"Year" means the period of twelve months from the date of issue of a Card and each twelve month period thereafter.
Protection of Data
- The Data which is Processed by Honest Grapes Limited, in connection with Members may include, Membership Data (such as pips points, accumulated or redeemed); data about wines bought by the Member; data supplied by the Member.
- Data collected when the Member is provided with Services; and Data collected when the Member is otherwise in contact with Honest Grapes Limited, or a Service Partner (such as Data about use of www.honestgrapes.co.uk).
- The sources of the Data Processed by Honest Grapes Limited in connection with Members may include Data collected by Partner Companies or combine Data with data held on other Group Company databases in order to differentiate between categories of Members and of members of other loyalty schemes for any of the purposes listed below.
- Members consent to: their Data being supplied to Honest Grape Group Companies, Service Partners, Marketing Partners, and whosoever may be necessary to fulfill the obligations to the member; their Data being transferred to other countries whether or not such countries have data protection laws; and the processing of any sensitive data included in their Data (such as data revealing a medical condition or religious belief).
- The purposes for which Data may be Processed by Honest Grapes Limited or by a recipient of Data include: providing Services to Members; making changes to Services and developing new Services; providing customer service Honest Grape Loyalty Scheme Members; accounting and audit, safety and security, fraud prevention and investigation, and systems testing, development and maintenance; customer relations, service recovery and assisting Honest Grapes Limited and Service Partners in future dealings with Members; credit checking and credit scoring where permitted; immigration and customs control; customer profiling and other marketing and market research analysis; (by or on behalf of Honest Grapes Limited) communicating to Members information about pips Points and the Loyalty Programme, including information about benefits, using any contact details provided; (by or on behalf of Honest Grapes Limited or Marketing Partners) communicating to Members about other products, services or facilities offered by Honest Grapes, Marketing Partners or other carefully selected companies, using any contact details provided; conducting market research; and any other purpose which is obvious or is communicated to the Member.
- By registering your email address in situations such as, but not limited to, making a purchase, signing up to an Honest Grapes account, signing up to our newsletter, you are giving your consent to receive marketing and market research communications. Where consent is given it may be withdrawn by the customer at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link on the email communications they receive, or by writing to Honest Grapes Limited at 141-157 Acre Lane, London SW2 5UA or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before any Data relating to a Member is disclosed to a Member by Honest Grapes Limited, the Member may be asked security questions which may require him/her to confirm his/her identity by providing information held by Honest Grapes Limited about that Member.
- Honest Grapes Limited may disclose Data relating to a Member to a third person who has been nominated in writing by the Member to Honest Grapes Limited in advance. Members are responsible for the security of their online logons and passwords and Honest Grapes Limited shall have no liability in the event that a Member's logon and/or password is disclosed by the Member, whether intentionally or not, so as to allow a third person online access to the Data and to make any transactions. Honest Grapes Limited reserves the right to block online access to Data by or through any third-party website not authorised by Honest Grapes Limited.
Gift cards and Vouchers
- Please note that our gift cards and vouchers are valid for one year from the date of purchase / issue.
- “Money off Vouchers” exclude Club Offers and certain products for which we cannot make further discounts, including (but not limited to) all spirits, Laurent-Perrier, Dom Perignon, Ca del Bosco, Bollinger, Taittinger, Ruinart, Henri Giraud and Nyetimber wines.
Partner Vouchers and Discount Codes
- We regularly offer Discount Codes and Vouchers distributed through our partners. These promotions can only be redeemed by Honest Grapes customers who reside in the UK and are over 18 years of age.
- Discount codes cannot be exchanged for cash and are available on online purchases only.
- First purchase offers are only available for the first online transaction made by a client. They are not available to Premier Crew or Grand Crew Classé Club Members (we give you lots of other freebies)! They depend on availability of stock and exclude Club Offers and certain wines for which we cannot make further discounts, including (but not limited to) Laurent-Perrier, Dom Perignon and Nyetimber wines.
- Any promotions, discounts or vouchers are single use only and not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or voucher unless otherwise stated.