Skip to product information
1 of 1

Château Suduiraut Premier Cru Classé, Sauternes, 2020

Château Suduiraut Premier Cru Classé, Sauternes, 2020

Château Suduiraut | Bordeaux, France | 75cl
  • Dessert
  • Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon
Regular price £252.00
Regular price Offer price £252.00
Delivery/Duty status
Sorry, we cannot accept orders containing a mix of items for delivery & items to be stored in-bond. Please change your duty/delivery selection or order separately.
In-bond/duty-free wine purchases are sold exclusive of duty & VAT until you are ready to receive them. If you choose our bonded storage, we do not charge landing fees.
Bottle or case?

Please note, en primeur wines are not available for delivery until they arrive in the UK

Sorry, there is a minimum order quantity of

As a Premier Cru Classé estate in Sauternes, Château Suduiraut produces exceptional sweet wines with a perfect balance of richness and acidity, reflecting the estate's esteemed status.

What the critics say:

98/100Jeb Dunnuck

"On another level, the 2020 Château Suduiraut is flat-out stunning and boasts a phenomenal array of orange blossom, honeyed minerality, lychee nut, caramelized peach, and assorted spices. Rich, full-bodied, and concentrated, it nevertheless has the vintage’s riveting purity and precision. Sauternes doesn't get much better."

97-98/100James Suckling

"A Sauternes with tart tartin, cooked apple and caramel. It’s full-bodied, juicy and sweet, yet there’s lots of caramel and spice, too, such as cloves. Comes across almost dry. But lots of sweetness. Pure semillon. Unique. Tiny production."

92/100Jane Anson, Decanter

"This has citrus notes and a faint florality on the nose alongside apple and grapefruit aromas. On the palate there is good freshness and drive with a touch of herbs giving some salty, savoury aspects. It has a lovely mineral thread and is more saline in character the 2019. Just bottled one month ago, in March 2021. Shows promise, and should be better in one year says winemaker Pierre Pascaud. Should be on the market in May / June 2021. A blend of 54% Semillon and 46% Sauvignon Blanc. 75% matured in concrete and stainless steel with the remaining 25% in 30% new oak barrels to give roundness, density and body to the wine."

View full details

OUR GROWERS

Château Suduiraut

Château Suduiraut, a renowned Bordeaux estate with a rich history and exceptional wines that captivate enthusiasts worldwide

Learn more
  • Free Shipping

    Get free UK delivery when you spend £75 or more on duty paid wine

    Learn about delivery 
  • Speak to one of our Wine Gurus

    With years of experience, our team can help you with all your wine buying and selling needs

    Speak to a Wine Guru